Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Got a Damaged Tooth? Get a Painless Fix.
It is not for nothing that we, at Dr. Richard Eidelson, are known as the best dental care in Philadelphia. With several other things, we do cosmetic dental bonding as well. Now, what exactly is cosmetic dental bonding? Well, it is one of the least expensive and easiest cosmetic dental practice. In most of the cases, it is for cosmetic purposes because it improves the appearance of a spoilt tooth and the most amazing part of this treatment is that dental bonding cost is minimal, less than what any other tooth treatment would ever cost you.
Be it chipping, discoloration, or cracking, bonding is all that you need to get rid of minor faults of the teeth and the best part is it is quite easy and quick. You don't have to wait for long hours as the custom-fitted devices and molds are available at the clinic. You won't even have to take the pain of anesthetics as it won't be required unless you have a decaying tooth.
Advantages of Getting Cosmetic Dental Bonding
There is more than one advantage of getting cosmetic dental bonding done. Here is the list.
- Teeth Bonding for Gaps : Teeth gaps are one thing that people don't appreciate, be it for themselves or others, we help you get rid of that as well. We use the new-age technique to fill the gaps and that too without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Fixes Several Dental Issues : It can solve an array of dental problems like cavities, misshaped teeth, crookedness, gaps, and spaces, chipped teeth and discolored teeth.
- It is Inexpensive : Cosmetic Dental bonding is one of the least expensive treatments for spoilt teeth. On an average, it costs a patient approximately $100 whereas any other type of treatment for your teeth would cost you around $1000 to $3000.
- It is Quite Simple : Even though this treatment can make you look far better than your actual appearance, it takes very less time and effort. Any cosmetic dental bonding doesn't take more than 30 to 60 minutes and it doesn't take more than a single visit to get it done.
- Painless : This is another great thing about cosmetic dental bonding that it is painless. And even if it hurts, it won't hurt more than a minute or two.
Dental Bonding: A One-Stop-Solution for Your Damaged Tooth
Here is the procedure that we follow during the cosmetic dental bonding.
- The affected tooth is cleaned and prepared for bonding.
- The right kind of color resin that matches the tooth is chosen.
- A soft composite material, resin, is spread on the affected tooth and the moment it hardens, it is cut and polished to look exactly like the rest of the teeth.
- And, there you go! You just have to stay away from edibles that will stain the resin for at least 48 hours. The bonding, if taken care of properly, lasts for several years. All you need to do is take a proper care of the same.
Why Come To Main Street Dental?
- Open Saturday
- New Patient Specials
- 24/7 Emergency Dentist
- On-Site Lab
Dr. Eidelson was rated Philadelphia's #1 Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist
by the Philadelphia Yellow Pages Top Ranked Businesses.