Lumineers Dental Veneers
Lumineer is a type of porcelain veneer patented by the Den-Mat Corporation. Lumineers are different from regular dental veneers in a number of ways. Not only Lumineers are different but better than most of its contemporaries. One of the best Lumineers Treatment in Philadelphia, we, at Open Your Mouth, have completed full certification in Lumineer Application. The best thing about Lumineer is that it is a painless way to a beautifully aligned smile and permanently white teeth. Not to mention, you don’t have to go through shaving or grinding as these highly thin ‘smile shapers’ can be applied by your dentists to give you a naturally perfect smile. And the benefits don’t here, as you don’t have to replace your existing dental or crown bridges to get your Lumineers.
Why Are Lumineers Dental Veneers Better Than The Others?
Well, there are a number of reasons why Lumineers Dental Veneers stand out from the regular dental veneers. Some of the important ones are listed below.
- As compared to the regular dental veneers, Lumineers dental veneers are much stronger
- Lumineers are way thinner than the conventional veneers, being as thin as contact lenses.
- Unlike regular dental veneers, you do not have to go through drilling. So, say goodbye to the fear of dental drill!
- Cost is a major factor when it comes to getting dental implants. And one of the best features about Lumineers Dental Veneers is that it can be half the cost of the traditional veneers.
- If you think that you cannot get Lumineers over your existing dental work, then you are absolutely wrong for Lumineers can be easily placed over your existing dental bridges.
- Since the existing tooth is not reworked in any way, the entire procedure can be reversed
- Yet another benefit of Lumineers Dental Veneers is that it is a painless process. Hence, you do not have to be scared of your dentist anymore to get bright, shiny teeth.
What Are You Waiting For? Get your Lumineers Today!
Now, it would have become very clear why getting Lumineers is so beneficial for you. For the people who want to get the perfect solution for discolored, chipped, stained, or misaligned teeth, Lumineers Dental Veneers is the best option available. And if you are looking forward to getting Lumineers at best prices, then Mr. Richard Eidelson, at Open Your Mouth will help you do so. At Open Your Mouth, we provide you with the finest cosmetic dentistry in Philadelphia. Having completed full certification in the Lumineer application, we make use of patented Cerinate porcelain that is not available other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. Over 25 years of experience, Dr. Eidelson is one of the best dentist in Philadelphia who will give you sparkling white teeth in just 2-3 visits. And the best part, it will last for more than 20 years so you do not have to worry much. We are open on all Saturdays and provide 24×7 emergency dental care. In addition to all these facilities, we do have our own on-site laboratory, Endodontist, and Periodontist as well. So, what are you waiting for? Get your pleasing smile today with one of the most affordable cosmetic dentistry in Philadelphia.
Dr. Eidelson and staff gave me the best smile and care!!
Fred Ryan - Facebook
Love my Lumineers!
Oct. 2, 2016
"I am so happy with my new porcelain veneers! I used to hide my teeth and cover my mouth when i smiled - now i can's stop smiling ;-)"
LUMINEERS BY CERINATE Technique
Lumineers work great for fixing gapped teeth, teeth that slope inward, or teeth that are too small. Because there is no drilling, Lumineers are nearly painless to apply.
Teeth are stained, slightly misshapen with spaces in-between. An impression is made and the mold is sent to the Cerinate Smile Design Studios where only LUMINEERS are crafted.
During the Process
LUMINEERS VENEERS NO PAINFUL TOOTH PREPARATION: On next dental visit, the dentist tries in LUMINEERS to ensure a good fit. Teeth are moderately etched to prepare for placement but there is no removal of sensitive tooth structure, unlike the painful part of traditional veneer techniques. The LUMINEERS are bonded to natural teeth and set in place with a curing light.
A Beautiful Result
PAINFREE AFTER: In only 2 easy dental visits, your patient will have a permanently whiter and beautiful smile without shots, drilling, or pain.
Why Come To Main Street Dental?
- Open Saturday
- New Patient Specials
- 24/7 Emergency Dentist
- On-Site Lab
Dr. Eidelson was rated Philadelphia's #1 Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist
by the Philadelphia Yellow Pages Top Ranked Businesses.