Pain-free dental treatment is possible with The Wand
Does the idea of going to a dental clinic send a chill down your spine?
Does the fear of equipment cleaning your mouth dread you to the core?
Almost every person you ask, will say they are afraid of visiting the dental clinic and try to delay the treatment until it becomes an emergency? But this practice is not healthy in the long run, as you are prolonging the stay of bacterias and infection to thrive in your mouth, which will worsen the dental problem.
But what if we say getting rid of dental problems can be pain-free?
No, we are not bluffing!
Is pain-free dental treatment possible?
Yes, those days are gone when getting a dental treatment was an excruciating affliction, where patients would have to stick to a particular regime to not aggravate the pain, any further.
The continuous research and development in dental science and technology have led to the instigation of such pain-free dental treatment that can fix any and every dental problem.
We, at Open Your Mouth, are recognized as one of the best dental offices in Philadelphia. We have adopted the technique of pain-free dentistry to ensure pain-free dental treatment to all our patients.
What is the pain-free dental treatment technique?
The pain-free dental treatment technique which we use to ensure a comfortable treatment is called the Wand.
You must be wondering, what a peculiar name? Well, the wand is indicative of the syringes and needles used in giving the anesthetic to the patients.
How does The Wand work?
Puzzled as to how can an anesthetic work without needles and syringes?
Allow us to resolve all your confusion with the explanation of the Wand Technique, mentioned below:
- The idea behind The Wand technology is to give patients, painless anesthesia. This is a computer-regulated device, which makes use of a foot control used to the operator the mechanism. The apparatus includes a tube, used to deliver the local anesthetic and an injector tip.
- The Wand ensures that virtually painless single tooth anesthesia is given to the patient without collateral numbness. To ensure the optimal needle position, the device oversees the exit pressure. It also facilitates easy control of pressure and flow rate while the anesthesia is being injected.
- This smart device comes with enabled audio and video feedback for accurately identifying the Intraligamentary tissue.
What makes The Wand, different from other dental treatments?
Now that we explained what the Wand is and how works, it’s time to get educated on some of its most impressive benefits.
- Exceptionally more comfortable than the syringe.
- Pain-free dentistry, so the patients are not perturbed when thinking of getting dental treatment.
- There is no numbness with The Wand method, so the patient can readily go back to their regular life.
- The Wand gives better results in comparison to syringes, leading to greater satisfaction.
Wondering where I can find the best pain-free dentistry near me?
Whether you have an infection in the mouth or your dental crown has fallen off? You do not have to fear visiting a dental clinic anymore, with Open your Mouth’s pain-free dental treatment, The Wand. You can trust upon Dr. Richard Eidelson, Philadelphia's leading dental surgeon in dispensing best dental care in Philadelphia.
We, at Open your Mouth understand the uneasiness of patients visiting a dental clinic for fixing their dental problems. Wether it’s a five-year-old kid or 30-year-old adult, we use the pain-free dental treatment, The Wand to alleviate your dental problem in the most painless manner possible.
We aim to offer our patients the least painful dental visits
Struggling with dental problems?
Visit us today for a pain-free dental experience!
Why Come To Main Street Dental?
- Open Saturday
- New Patient Specials
- 24/7 Emergency Dentist
- On-Site Lab
Dr. Eidelson was rated Philadelphia's #1 Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist
by the Philadelphia Yellow Pages Top Ranked Businesses.